President Magufuli Says "I have a huge debt to serve Tanzanians"

President Magufuli Says "I have a huge debt to serve Tanzanians"

The President of the United Republic of Tanzania, Dr. John Magufuli has promised to serve Tanzanians regardless of party or religious ideology in order to continue to grow the national economy during the five years of the second term of his leadership.

President Magufuli made the statement after participating in a service at Bikra Maria Imakulata Parish located at Chamwino Ikulu in Dodoma, where he urged Tanzanians to be one after the end of the General Election.

I have a huge debt to serve Tanzanians, because the victory I got is not only from the Revolutionary Party but also from all Tanzanians who elected me. Their faith in me will not fail them, I will fight to grow our Tanzanian economy - JPM

He also encouraged Tanzanians to continue to worship and put God first in everything, in order to maintain peace, unity and love for the nation.

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post