Ugandan President "I immediately saw Hai and CCM won"

Ugandan President "I immediately saw Hai and CCM won"

Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni has said he was closely monitoring Tanzania's general election on October 28, 2020, and praised the peaceful conclusion.

Museveni made the remarks today at the inauguration of President Dr. John Magufuli, where he said one of the things that impressed him was the CCM's landslide victory in Ilemela and Hai constituencies.

"I was watching the election on Television and I saw one Ilemela mother win by a landslide, I immediately saw Hai and CCM has won, I said now good work has been done by CCM" Museven

"You know for us they slept a little but now they are starting to wake up, President Magufuli I am asking for help with sugar, industrial products, bananas, maize and others because for us there is a shortage in the domestic market" Museven

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post